There are 120 objective type questions in the paper.
4. If C(20, n + 2) = C(20, n - 2), then what is n equal to ?
6. The number (1101101 + 1011011)2, can be written in decimal system as
14. What is the number of ways in which the letters of the word 'ABLE' can be arranged so that the vowels occupy even places ?
15. What is the maximum number of points of intersection of 5 non-overlapping circles ?
18. If the number of elements belonging to neither X, nor Y, nor Z is equal to p, then what is the number of elements in the complement of X ?
26. The value of ordinate of the graph of y = 2 + cos x lies in the interval
27. What is the value of 8 cos 10°. cos 20°. cos 40° ?
41. If A is a matrix of order 3 x 5 and B is a matrix of order 5 x 3, then the order of AB and BA will respectively be
47. Consider the proper subsets of [1, 2, 3, 4]. How many of these proper subsets are superset of the set  ?
52. The point (1, -1) is one of the vertices of a square. If 3x + 2y = 5 is the equation of one diagonal of the square, then what is the equation of the other diagonal ?
57. Let ABC be a triangle. If D(2, 5) and E(5,9) are are the mid-points of the sides AB and AC respectively, then what is the length of the side BC?
58. If the foot of the perpendicular drawn from the point (0, k) to the line 3x - 4y - 5 = 0 is (3, 1), then what is the value of k?