The exam was conducted on 18 April, 2021. There are 120 objective-type questions.
6. The number of integer values of k, for which the equation 2 sin x = 2k +1 has a solution, is
12. How many matrices of different orders are possible with elements comprising all prime numbers less than 30?
19. What is the value of the following?
tan 31º tan 33° tan 35º ... tan 57° tan 59°
34. What is the area of the triangle ABC with sides a = 10 cm, c = 4 cm and angle B = 30° ?
37. Let R be a relation defined as xRy if and only if 2x + 3y = 20, where x, y ∈ N. How many elements of the form (x, y) are there in R?
43. If one root of 5x2 +26x + k = 0 is reciprocal of the other, then what is the value of k ?
45. What is the coefficient of the middle term in the expansion of (1 + 4x + 4x2)5 ?
48. If the first term of an AP is 2 and the sum of the first five terms is equal to one-fourth of the sum of the next five terms, then what is the sum of the first ten terms?